Turnaround Time

We ordered a bathtub from this company, they claimed the item was in stock but it still took over a month to receive the item.When it came in it was damaged, they were responsive at this time and scheduled to have the freight company pick the tub back up and claimed I would receive a refund since I did not have time to wait for another tub to be delivered.

I waited a week for the refund, thinking they would give it to me once the tub was returned. After no refund was seen I called and left them a message (you will never talk to anyone in person with this company) I then emailed them and they said they would process the refund right away. This was three weeks ago. I have left numerous voice mails and sent about 10 emails asking about my refund and have received no response.

I even warned them that if they did not respond to my last email I would get my credit card company involved and have them get my money back for me and start writing bad reviews. So here we are, they did not respond so I am just stating what kind of company they are.

I would not recommend using this company for anything.I honestly don't know how they are in business with customer service as horrible as theirs.

Review about: Bathtubs Plus Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Bathtubs Plus?

Comments